1 sweet potato, cut in half
1 can chick peas, drained
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp cumin, coriander and paprika
1/4 cup arugula
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup hummus
juice of half a lemon
2 tbsp fresh dill
1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and put foil on a large baking sheet.
- Toss chickpeas with oil, spices and put on baking sheet
- Add sweet potato halves face down on baking sheet (Cook 25-35 minutes).
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together. Add water until the right consistency.
- Add lemon juice to diced tomato and arugula
- Smash the inside of the sweet potato halves and add all other ingredients on top.